We all love our pets! Here are some OOAK creations made by me to Pamper your Pets! Coming soon...Pet Gift Baskets!

Sunday, April 29, 2012

New Pet Gatherings listed on ebay

All of the items I have listed in here are put on hold for a while. I have added items and made gatherings and have listed them on ebay. If you would like to take a look go here  http://www.ebay.com/sch/makingmemoriesnana/m.html?item=270966821009&viewitem=&_trksid=p4340.l2562

This is a Cat Gift Basket I have up for sale
and this is a dog gift basket I have on there now plus lots of other items...check them out
Email me if you are interested in any of my items and would like combined shipping. I can also add a Famous celebrity cook book to your purchase for $25.00 in time for Mothers Day if paid for by May 4th









































































































No comments: