We all love our pets! Here are some OOAK creations made by me to Pamper your Pets! Coming soon...Pet Gift Baskets!

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Here is my first pet item up for sale..This is a hand made pet / Dog bed and is Flannel on both sides. The bottom is white flannel. It measures about 28" wide by 17 1/2" from top to bottom..The Bowl mat measures about 18" across from corner to corner and about 13" from corner to corner from top to bottom. Nice to catch the spills when your Dog is drinking. They are both padded inside with a quilted mattress pad which is more durable than quilt batting and can be washed in cold water and dried on low setting on dryer.
Let your pet know how much you care about them with this matching set. I also carry a pet bed in my car to keep hair from getting on my seats. Can easily be rolled up and kept in the car when not in use.




Cost for the set is $24.50 and shipping will be $3.50 first class mail in a padded envelope. There is a link to place an order or ask questions on my side bar :)

3 comments:

papel1 said...

Good luck with your new blog
Judy

nancy huggins said...

Thanks Judy..I Love making things for my fur babies and just decided since there is a demand for special items for peoples special fur babies I might as well share some of my OOAK items :)

Anonymous said...

these are really cute!